Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

003 Cowell Factor

Has American Idol finally found a mean judge at last? Move over Paula! And speaking of judges, could former Spice Girl, Mel B be a contender for the new X Factor judge to replace Danny Minouge? Would Mel B work on the panel?

Is Idol a singing competition this year or a showcase of who can wear the least amount of clothes? I do have four people though that I think will make the Top 12, and I think I’m right!

I’m really excited about being part of the backstage at Idol and sifting through the Top 12 looking for that potential winner!

A big thanks goes out the Fame Games artists who were nominated in the 2008 Effigy Awards this year, I was so excited to be part of it. You all deserve success; please, keep writing and keep singing because don’t ever forget that this IS showbiz!

Listen to this podcast and hear who I’ll putting my money on for American Idol and I’ll see you next week!



The Cowell Factor


If you've only got ONE shot at FAME you might as well get it right!!












No comments: