Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

060 Cowell Factor: Is Simon engaged or not?

So is Simon engaged or not? I find out, well Mum does! Meanwhile, A season 9 Idol contestant is already climbing the charts. Listen HERE as I give you the scoop!


Coming up: I go in search of the first band on a UK Indie label to have a U.S. number 1! I'll give you a hint...they knocked Subo off the number 1 spot. Is it a NEW rock revolution I've been talking about?


ALSO: Don't forget to check out my week's favourite at Fame Games! (check out all these songs at http://www.famegamesradio.com/ and type their names in the search bar). And there's big news from Stars Go Dim!

Don't miss out HERE for this week's Cowell Factor!! What HAS been going on in Cowell World? Is Simon really engaged to Idol makeup artist? Are you still watching Idol? Are the girls outsinging the guys? I give you my top pick, so listen and see if you agree!! You won't want to miss this year's guest mentors...this year even includes Lady Gaga!!

Who else is up for Simon's Idol spot? I tell all!
I want to hear from YOU: You can email me anytime, I'd love you hear what you think! tony@famegamesradio.com
..............................................................................................................................................
(New to blogger.com, to listen to this Cowell Factor and previous Cowell Factor's, on the right side of this page is a player listing all the shows, simply click on the play button to listen to the most recent Cowell Factor!)

**The Cowell Factor is an exclusive feature on the daily Fame Games Radio show, aired on Envision Radio Networks in association with Triton/DialGlobal Radio Networks. The Cowell Factor is hosted by Tony Cowell, best selling author, brother of Simon Cowell and head of CowellMedia. The Cowell Factor appears weekly on the Saturday Fame Games Final. For more information please visit http://www.famegamesradio.com/

The Cowell Factor

If you've only got ONE shot at FAME you might as well get it right!!

No comments: