Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

Semifinal: 194

In this episode who will you place your bets on? "I only vote when I think a song is WAY above the rest and this song to me, KICKS bottom! I´m a songwriter, producer and when I hear stuff like this, I just wanna hang up the guitar and say ´´well, it was a fun ride while it lasted´´. Some bands stand out for a reason. They´re really that much better than everyone else! My hats off to you guys!"

Many congrats to the artists and bands that have made it one step further towards making the 194 Main Showcase. Those artists include:

  • National Product (Huntington Beach, CA USA)
  • Six Mile Stare(Nashville, TN USA)
  • Midori and Audioclique (Santa Rosa, CA USA)
  • Cavali (Manchester, UK)
  • Deacon (Sofia, Bulgaria)
  • Stella Blackrose (Copenhagen, Denmark)
  • Bridgette Angelique (New York, NY USA)
  • Heather Waters (Cape Town, South Africa)
  • All Day Sucker (Los Angeles, CA USA)
  • Josyb (Walnut, USA)
  • Dave Bishop (Canberra, Australia)
  • Girls Can't Dance (Leeds/London, UK)


YOU CAN BE A REVIEWER TOO! http://www.meermusic.com/content/reviewers/public/reviewer.asp

AND LISTEN & VOTE!
http://www.meermusic.com/content/charts/semi.asp




Enjoy the show!

No comments: