Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Qualifier Show: Monday 190Q

In this episode Here's a hint to Friday's theme, "I sold my soul to the Devil and now he's asking me about my returns policy."

A big thanks goes out to all the featured reviewers: Ken Morrison, ESP, Thumbs, Chocolatebubbles, Keeper, SFX, Hard2Pleez and Robin!! Can you guess who wrote this, “This is a raw in your face sound which I have to say is blowin me away.Great vocal (all of them) and tight current production. Phew first review I´ve don e for a while and this is a doozy! “

Many congrats to the artists and bands that received enough good reviews and fan votes to qualify for this week's show! They include:


  • Cavali (Manchester, UK)
  • Maskaraid (Rochester, USA)
  • The J.L.K. (Barcelona, SPAIN)
  • Jimmy Kearney (Dublin, IRELAND)
  • Stigmata (St. Petersburg, RUSSIA)
  • daRome Bentley (Atlanta, GA USA)
  • The Pom Poms (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
  • Joshua Webb (j-dub) (Auckland, New Zealand)
  • Bridgette Angelique (New York City, NY USA)
  • Waz (Los Angeles, CA USA)
  • Twaang (Staffanstorp, Sweden)
  • The Hot Rocks (Nashville, TN USA)


YOU CAN BE A REVIEWER TOO! http://www.meermusic.com/content/reviewers/public/reviewer.asp

AND LISTEN & VOTE!
http://www.meermusic.com/content/charts/qresults.asp?ed=190





Enjoy the show!

No comments: